Thank you for visiting my website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, they are here for your protection. Should you have any queries please contact me.
Please see separate Terms and Conditions for Holidays – Click Here
Listed below are the Terms and Conditions for use which apply to the use of and / or the purchase of products from this site at www.sophiaflowers.com
www.sophiaflowers.com continually updates these terms and conditions and we therefore advise you to read them regularly.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only; it is subject to change without notice.
2. We do not give any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirement.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of the website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. This website also includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England, and Wales.
10. You will be responsible for the accuracy of any order placed. Please ensure that your order is correct before checkout as it may not be possible to amend before despatch.
11. All items are subject to availability.
12. We accept all major forms of credit/debit card payments. Payment is made via Bank Transfer and Stripe. We do not store or keep any financial details, nor do we disclose any customer information to any third party
13. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales given, however delays are occasionally inevitable. We shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products in the estimated timescales.
14. We are under no liability to accept claims for lost/delayed items in the post until 15 working days have passed after despatch for items sent by 1st Class Royal Mail, and 25 working days for items sent by 2nd Class Royal Mail or Royal Mail Airmail.
15. To help prevent lost items we do not allow items to be left unattended. A signature will be required.
16. Delivery costs are not refundable if our courier has attempted delivery, but has been unable due to an incorrect or inaccurate delivery address, there is no-one to accept delivery or the delivery address is not accessible. Our courier will leave instructions on how to collect from their local office or re-schedule delivery if delivery has been attempted but was unsuccessful. There may be an additional charge for repeat delivery attempts. If you refuse to accept a delivery, we reserve the right to charge any return costs.
17. We will not be liable for goods lost in the postal system due to inaccurate or incomplete delivery addresses.
18. All claims for orders not delivered must be made within 45 days of dispatch.
19. You may cancel your order within 14 days of receipt, starting the day after delivery, in accordance with your rights under the Distance Selling Regulation 2000. In addition to these rights, we offer an extended returns policy which forms part of these terms and conditions. When there is no delivery tracking available, goods will be taken as delivered within the delivery schedule given unless evidence to the contrary. To return your order, please see our delivery and returns section.
20. Claims for incomplete, damaged or incorrect goods must be made within 7 days of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights.
21. Every effort has been made to accurately represent the information and colours of products on this website. However as colours vary between different monitors, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display will accurately reflect the actual product colour. We will take every care to ensure product information and pricing are accurate at the time they are entered. All sizes are approximate and we advise customers to consult the sizing charts at the time of order.
22. We cannot be held responsible for the quality of your monitor’s display, strength of your audio facilities or the strength and speed of your broadband during online classes, webinars or other online interaction. We will take every care to ensure that all equipment used is correctly working for the live classes.
22. The contract between us shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any dispute between us will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. English is the only language offered for the conclusion of the contract.